Our Process Guiding You To Buying Your Australian Investment
Who is this for?
What are the pre-requisites?
- Fact-finding session – is this the right investment for the client?
- The basic guidelines of property investment in Australia for foreigners. (costs, taxes, rules & regulations)
- How is Melbourne’s property market compares to KL’s? Understanding the local market, supply & demand, expected yields & growth, reasons to invest.
What to expect as a property owner in Australia?
- Recap of the previous session
- Pre-settlement process – communication, inspection, fund preparation, paperwork, dos and don’ts.
- Post-settlement – defects, appointing a property manager, rental income filing, getting a tax file number, expected costs.
- Assessment of investment suitability for Client.
- End session for the unqualified investor.
- Re-cap of the previous two sessions. Helping clients to find out if which stage they are in.
- Financing – discuss the basics of financing available to foreign buyers.
- How to move forward, next steps for a qualified investor.
Following the discovery session, once Client is qualified, there will be more sessions and support on helping client to find the right property, going through the sale & purchase process together. ARE Property will stay with client through every step until the property is completed and handed over. (In most cases, we continue to assist clients post completion whenever we can).